ADANI MAMMOEXPRESS - Mobile Mammography
The MAMMOEXPRESS vehicle-based mobile digital mammography unit has the potential to reduce breast cancer morbidity and mortality by improving access to screening for women in hard to reach or medically-underserved communities
With the potential to link the digital image transfer through to a specialist reporting centre, it is also an opportunity to bring subspecialty breast imaging expertise to more of the population.
MAMMOSCAN digital mammography system installed in the unit is designed with a high level of resistance to the environmental factors can be experienced in a mobile facility. This provides the users with a high level of reliability that is not usually available in flat panel systems. As a result MAMMOEXPRESS mobile breast screening unit provides an exceptional amount of clinical value at a moderate cost.
- Extreme reliability to the external environment factors
- 27 micron pixel technology for uncompromised imaging
- Unbeatable compactness and robust design
- Quick return of investments due to effective cost and high throughput
- Nonsensitive to temperature MAMMOSCAN detector