Cardiac Science AED & Creavo MCG
Cardiac Science AED - Always Rescue Ready®
Rest easy knowing your Powerheart AED will perform as expected during a rescue thanks to Rescue Ready technology that performs rigorous daily, weekly, and monthly self-tests. The Powerheart G5 also includes a medical-grade battery with a 4-year full operational guarantee, an 8-year warranty, and the best tools and support.
Why a Powerheart® is Right for You -
Cardiac Science designed the Powerheart G5 and Powerheart G3 Plus automatic AED so most anyone could use it. Once the defibrillation pads are applied, the AED determines if a shock is required and administers one if it’s needed.
Our AEDs also provide:
- Patented Rescue Ready® technology that self-checks all main AED components (battery, hardware, software, and pads) daily. The AED completes a partial charge of the high-voltage electronics weekly, and a full charge monthly.
- Dual-Language Capability including ARABIC where the responder can choose between two languages. A touch of a button changes the prompts in the chosen language without restarting or delaying the rescue.
- RescueCoach™ voice prompts that guide you during a rescue situation. A helpful text screen that runs in tandem with the voice prompts, which is especially useful for rescuers in noisy environments. The screen also provides valuable rescue information to professional rescuers when they arrive on the scene.
- Variable escalating energy that determines the electrical impedance (resistance level) of each patient and customizes the energy level delivered. If more than one shock is necessary, our proprietary STAR® biphasic software escalates the energy to deliver therapy at an appropriate, higher level.
- A Eight-year warranty that is one of the longest in the industry. We also provide a four-year, full operational guarantee on the Intellisense® lithium battery used with the Powerheart G5 and G3 Plus defibrillators.
A vision to transform cardiology
CREAVO Medical Technologies believe our technology has the power to transform the way that heart disease is identified and subsequently treated. Through our ground breaking MCG technology, we aim to reduce the economic burden on healthcare systems worldwide. MCG (magnetocardiography) has existed for decades, but only Creavo has managed to make this deployable at the patient’s bedside. Creavo believes the device has the power to transform the way busy hospital departments operate by significantly reducing disruption to patient care.
Corsens® an aid to rule out
A majority of patients presenting to emergency departments with chest pain do not get diagnosed with acute coronary syndrome2. However, most will still follow the extensive chest pain pathway – increasing pressure on already strained clinical resources. With Corsens®, healthcare professionals can utilise the MCG results as an aid to rule out active ischaemia in patients presenting with symptoms consistent with those of acute coronary syndrome and direct them to the most appropriate care pathway. This is achieved by detecting distortions in the heart’s magnetic field caused by the presence of ischaemic (lacking oxygen) or necrotic (dead) cells which can be clearly observed in the resulting MCG field map and trace score.