IRIS i-ROOM: Real-time stock management with RFID technology
The IRIS i-ROOM RFID system makes it possible to send orders from the hospital departments to the warehouse, pharmacy and CSSD department in real time. Scanning barcode labels in the departments is no longer necessary.
i-ROOM allows you to manage the logistics inside the hospital in a pro-active way. Logistic decisions can be made by means of real-time information.
Our i-ROOM RFID antennas are connected to the TAGS in the ISO modular cabinets & racks and are registering immediately when a compartment from a product is empty.
The advantages of the IRIS i-ROOM RFID system are:
- Order lines for products are created in real-time
- Unlimited quantity of products per room managed by the i-ROOM system
- 24/7 possibility to generate orders
- Product consumption in the departments can be followed from distance
- Automatic real-time confirmation for product delivery in the department
- Proactive logistic management with real-time information from all departments
- Very simple procedures resulting in much less human errors in the ordering process
- Important time saving for the logistic agents (barcode scanning is no longer necessary)
- Logistical tasks in the departments are reduced to virtually none
- Emergency orders are automatically generated when a product is exhausted
- Possibility to trace the logistic activities
- Possibility to monitor the time needed for the supply circuits
- Easy inteface with the logistic supply software used by the hospital