Limbs Fixing Splint
The product consists of molding aluminum, polyethylene foam, medical tape and compression band with touch and close fasteners.
This product is used for the emergency treatment of the limb fractures and swelling parts of the body.
1. According to the injured area, choose the right model and quantity of splints.
2. Expose and clean the part to be fixed, dry the part, to determine the exact site.
3. Bend splint to fit the outer contour of the part to be fixed, be placed in a fixed position accurately, shape plastic splint to the desired shape again.
4. Use the compression band with touch and close fasteners to fix it and ensure the tightness is proper.
5. According to the actual needs, the splint can be cut into two parts along dashed direction.