Medical Polyester Fiber Splint
The product consists of nonwoven fabric and polyurethane prepolymer.
This product is used for the fixation of fracture site or damaged joints.
1. According to the sites, select the appropriate specifications.
2. Open the package and take out the splint. Then soak it in normal temperature water for 4-6 seconds and squeeze it 2-3 times.
3. After taking it out of water, squeeze out excess water or dry it with towel to remove excess water.
4. Let the splint cover the part which needs to be fixed, and then wrapped with a bandage.
5. According to the need, shape it.