Surfactant Protein D Human ELISA
64 references to the product!
- European Union: for in vitro diagnostic use
- Rest of the world: for research use only!
- The total assay time is less than 5 hours
- The kit measures total surfactant protein D in serum, plasma (EDTA, citrate, heparin), bronchoalveolar lavage fluid and amniotic fluid
- Assay format is 96 wells
- Quality Controls are human serum based. No animal sera are used
- Standard is recombinant protein based
- Components of the kit are provided ready to use, concentrated or lyophilized