THERMOCARE – Cosy and safe warming beds
The product line THERMOCARE is the result from decades of experience in warming therapy. Its development is focused on the patients' needs as well as the users' requirements and is a cost-conscious alternative when babies are requiring surveillance in the intermediate care unit. THERMOCARE warming beds create an ideal and thermally stable environment for the small patients, supporting their development.
The THERMOCARE line is built up modularly, suitable for all requirements:
THERMOCARE K – Warming bed with under-pad heating, static height or height-adjustable: an actively heated gel pad supports the stabilisation of the body temperature. The large volume of accumulated heat in the gel pad provides perfect thermal balance to the baby and supports quick warming of hypothermic patients.
THERMOCARE C – Warming bed with radiant warmer, static height or height-adjustable: The radiant warmer provides gentle radiation in the medium and long-wave infra-red range, generated by 1 ceramic heating element (capacity 600 W). It is equipped with a finger-touch protection by a closed mashed high-grade steel safety guard
THERMOCARE KCE – Warming bed with under-pad heating and radiant warmer, height-adjustable: The combination of long-wave infrared radiation and conductive heat from the gel pad creates ideal conditions for a thermally neutral environment in open care.
Further special characteristics:
- Four sturdy smooth double castors provide a stable position of the incubator and allow easy movement.
- 2 integrated take-off sockets 230 V to connect additional devices.
- All THERMOCARE warming beds can be equipped with gentle and smooth “soft-lift” height adjustment. Bed height adjustable from 850 to 1150 mm, operation by foot pedals at the front (standard) or at the side.
- The bed can be tilted up and down (± 0-12°) by one hand, with the patient remaining below the radiant warmer. The baby is never exposed to temperature fluctuations.
- Side walls can be folded down by one hand allowing unimpeded access for users and parents.
- Additional safety side walls prevent the infant from falling out of the bed if unattended. During care, these walls can be retracted into the bed.