LED Surgical Lighting
- LED based OT Light have a variety of advantages over conventional Halogen based/ gas discharge lamps, like very low heat generation, adjustable light.
- Most suited color temperature for the continuously focused eyes of surgeon: 4100K
- The perfect cold light. LEDs only emit cold light avoiding heat in the surgical area.
- The light head has 3modules having 16 led bulbs with lens enabling every single LED lens in a light module generate its own solid homogeneous light field, which overlap with those of its neighbors, providing a light with uniform illumination across the entire surgical area.
- This helps in very low shadow performance with multiple overlapping beams and high peripheral illumination.
- The LEDs have been fixed in a very sophistically designed contour to generate a very high depth of illumination. This enables positioning the light up or down without compromising on field size, so that the need for focus adjustment is not there.
- Fixed focus.
- Depth of illumination is as high as 950 mm No need for focusing.