Orthopedic Casting Tape
The product is made of polyester fibers and polyurethane prepolymer. The product has been sterilized and needs to be airtight.
This product is used in orthopedics, plastic surgery and for the external fixation of fractures and sprains.
1. According to the need of the application site; select the appropriate specifications,
2. Use lap or cotton as a liner in the application site;
3. Wear medical latex gloves;
4. Open the package, take out the product, soak in the water for 2-3 seconds and squeeze it 2 or 3 times to remove excess water;
5. Wind in spiral way according to the specific needs and keep moderate elasticity, 3-4 layers on non-support parts and 4-5 layers on support parts;
6. Shape according to the needs, coagulation time will be in 3-5 minutes, the shaping must be completed within the time, and it can be fully load-bearing 20 minutes later;
7. To remove it with ordinary electric plaster saw.
8. The product is in an airtight pack, there shouldn’t be any leak in the package during the course of transportation and storage. Before use, first check whether the product has hardened, if the product has hardened, then the product is prohibited to use.