Pulse CO-Oximeter® with Noninvasive Blood Pressure
Featuring rainbow SET™ Pulse CO-Oximetry with Integrated Noninvasive Blood Pressure (NIBP) Monitoring in a Standalone Device
- Customizable display allows for quick assessment of patient status and provides pertinent data at a glance.
- Configurable patient profile settings for a variety of patient populations
- Connectivity solutionsfor electronic charting of patient data in the EMR, automated by Patient SafetyNet™* or Iris Gateway™
- Upgradeable rainbow SET technology allows for continuous monitoring of multiple additional parameters
Noninvasive Blood Pressure Monitoring
- Spot-check blood pressure measurements can be taken at any time
- Automatic Interval Mode routinely takes blood pressure measurements once every desired interval, eliminating the need to do so manually
- Stat Interval Mode continuously measures blood pressure for a desired duration of 5 or 10 minutes
* The use of the trademark PATIENT SAFETYNET is under license from University Health System Consortium.
> For training information, please visit Masimo U.
(Log-in credentials required. You may request registration directly on the Masimo U website, or contact your Masimo representative for more information.)